Fox Tail and Wolf Love

Monday, October 1, 2012 0 comments
Pardon me for the title
It's just that...

 I love Kurt's outfit on the last glee episode (season 4 episode 3 "Makeover"). 
His famous fox tail right there! 






But wait, there's more! look at this!






A fox print shirt! How cool is that!?
 I actually saw the shirt first then my sister told me he had a tail as well.

Kurt, now in New York, to catch up on his NYADA dream, is currently an intern at Vogue.com, with Isabelle Wright (Sarah Jessica Parker!) as his boss!

-

I told myself to blog about this when I have the time and to search for the same shirt and I tumbled upon fashionofglee.com 's blog post and saw this!

It's actually a wolf print! The tail got me! Sorry!


WAIT, WHAT?! 
For real? $595?
WOW!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd like to know what you have to say, do leave a comment :)